Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, January 28, 2008

JSS-- Texas Ditch Surfing--PHS Logo--SC Clinton-Obama Debate last Monday--Why Dogs Bite People

Just Some Stuff-- JSS.

1. Texas Ditch Surfing-- A friend sent me a you-tube bit on a bunch of rednecks in Texas having fun while "surfing" a small, rain-filled ditch. I laughed until I almost cried. Then, these same guys tried to see how close they could come to a boat while swinging on ropes. A true Three Stooges bit. Check it out. It is hilarious!!!!

2. PHS "Don and Liz December 15, 1967-2007-- For our 40th anniversary of "Going Togther," Liz bought several items from Zazzle with the corny looking Palatine High School (Illinois) pirate mascot. She got key rings, badges, and the mouse pad I'm using right now.

3. SC-- Clinton-Obama Debate, Well, Edwards, Too-- This was by far the best debate I've seen yet. Both Obama and Clinton came out with weapons/mouths a-blazin'. Poor old rich boy Edwards was left out in right field, but did get a few zingers in. I did like how he later said that he represented the grown-up wing of the Democratic party. Obama was really caught in the middle and from both sides as Clinton was to his right and Edwards to his left. No big surprise, however, in the outcome of the voting.

4. Why Dogs Bite People-- My Uncle Bo sent an updated group of pictures titled "Why Dogs Bite People" featuring dogs whose masters have dressed them up. I'm sure all of you have seen these pictures before. One thing for sure, we would never have been able to dress our mutt, Brandy, up like that. She never would have stood for it. I didn't know dogs could buck.

Just Some Stuff in my Life. --RoadDog

No comments: