Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Vote for the Millionaire of Your Choice, But Vote!!!


The other day, Yahoo had a news story about what our candidates are worth. It goes as follows:

$34.9 million-- Hillary Clinton
$54.7 million -- John Edwards
$52.2 million-- Rudolph Giulani
$1.3 million-- Barack Obama
$40.4 million --John McCain
$202 million-- Mitt Romney
$8.1 million-- Fred Thompson

I don't know about anyone else, but I have not made up my mind. I watched the New Hampshire debates last Saturday and, although generally impressed, still don't have an idea.

I kind of liked Richardson, the governor of New Mexico, from an experience standpoint and the fact that he was the "forgotten" person of the four Democratic candidates. Also, he is not on the above list.

These days, I have to admit that I don't much trust anyone with a lot of money or involved with business. They seem to be out just for themselves and to hell with the regular folks. Especially with the new age of CEOs and business.

Of the ones listed, I guess I'd have to go with Obama as he is worth the least.

Who to Vote For, Who to Vote For. --RoadDog

No comments: