Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 16, 2009

I Can Relate to Peggy Hill

Recorded "King of the Hill" last night and watched it tonight.

Can I ever relate to the plight of Peggy Hill who went to a record store and asked about a Michael Bublet? album. The clerk got her a CD and she then asked for it on a cassette. This drew a puzzled look from the clerk.

She then realized she was not "plugged in" anymore.

She went home and was listening to a cassette on a cassette recorder, and, after looking at the cassette's date, realized she had lost track 13 years ago.

Can I ever relate to that.

I am so far out of the loop, catching up is going to be difficult, if even possible.

Here I Go, Being Dragged Kicking and Screaming into the 21st Century. --RoadDog

No comments: