Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Surf's Top Ten Beach Songs Feb. 28th

Most mornings I listen to Billy Smith in the morning doing his show from the Surf, 94.9 FM in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Being able to listen to distant stations is a great plus for the internet.

Their latest Top Ten Beach Songs:

1. EVERYBODY NEEDS LOVE-- Gold Rush
2. HOW CAN I TELL YOU-- David Terry
3. HEAVY LOVE-- Fantastic Shakers
4. RED SHAGGIN' SHOES-- Fabulous Jellyrolls
5. I'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE-- Magnificents
6. LIFE IS A BEACH-- 58 West
7. HEY CUTIE-- High Tide
8. BACKSEAT BLUES-- Clint Horton
9. GIRL, I NEED YOU-- Paul Craver
10. YOUNG HEARTS-- Janet Sullivan

They do the top 40 every Saturday from 9-noon EST.

Of interest, these are quite different from the other major beach countdown by Fessa Hook. I had the top ten for that one back on February 21st.

Diggin' That Beach Sound. --RoadDog

No comments: