Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Mighty Fine Day

I just love those rare March days when temps get to the upper fifties, sun's out, and birds a'singing. That is just what we had today.

I fully enjoyed the deck, catching some rays, eating lunch reading a magazine, and rerecording some cassette tapes-- that's right, I DID say cassette tapes. That is still my preferred way of recording stuff, having never burned a CD or downloaded anything. I don't even have an IPOD or MP3 nor would I have any idea how to use one.

Worked in the yard off and on, trimming branches and twigs and knocking down dead plants.

Once it started getting a little chilly, I went to Hello Folks and played NTN while enjoying the $2.99 Italian beef and fries special they have on Mondays. Now, that's a good deal.

Also went to Menard's and bought thirty stones for work on the driveway culvert flower beds.

Has Spring Really Sprung?


I'll Take a Day Like This Anytime. --RoadDog

No comments: