Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

JSS: Yardwork Again-- Entertainment Book-- 60 DEGREES!!!

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. YARDWORK AGAIN-- Boy, did it ever feel good to get back out and work in the yard yesterday, despite temps just in the 30s. I started clearing up flower beds of dead plants and debris and cutting twigs off the many branches Jimmy Trov cut off the trees and bushes last fall. I'll have some nice bonfires this spring and summer.

EVEN saw some daffodils pushing their way up!! Can spring be far away?


2. ENTERTAINMENT BOOK-- I broke down and bought one of those Entertainment Books a few weeks ago. It was marked down to $15 from $25. I didn't get one last year--AND SURVIVED. I don't use most of the coupons in the local area anyway, but maybe this year I will. Hard to beat a two-for-one deal, though.


3. 60 DEGRESS!!!--- Unbelievable, but I just heard that will be the temperature here in the Chicagoland area by Friday. All this Global Warming we had this last winter is surely getting to me. The old Panama City tan is starting to fade out anyway. Good time to get some serious OD (On Deck) time.

As It Goes. --RoadDog

No comments: