Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 6, 2009

JSS: Dadburn Movie Questions-- Goodbye Record Club-- Stayin' Home-- 1967 and 1972

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. DADBURN MOVIE QUESTIONS-- Yesterday, we had the championship round for NTN-Buzztime at Donovan's Reef in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin. First round it was Geoluv vs. me. I was leading by a lot until the second five questions and we started getting movie questions. I had a small lead, then the last question was the male star in "Rosemary's Baby." I didn't know and Geoluv did. I lost.

I hate movie questions.


2. GOODBYE RECORD CLUB-- Yesterday, I went through my Greatest Hits CDs before ordering from BMG Music for the last time. I try not to order duplicates, but have so many, I can't remember. Well that and I don't remember very well anyway. Good thing because about half of what I was considering to order, I already had. Sure will miss going through those pages with all the offerings.


3. STAYIN' HOME-- Stayed home Wednesday and today to enjoy the excellent weather we've been having this week. I was planning on going to some stores today, but not with the sun and 60 degree temps.


4. 1967 and 1972-- This Sunday, Bob Stroud is doing a time warp back to the songs playing on your radio in Chicago back on March 8, 1967, and the same date in 1972. Definitely a show to tune in from 7 to 10 AM on the Drive 97.1 FM. It will be streaming live at www.wdrv.com.

Just Some Stuff. --RoadDog

No comments: