Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's a Summer Thing 1970-- Part 6

Definitely the end now. These are Bob Stroud's bonus songs, the ones he uses when coming back from breaks.

GROOVY SITUATION-- GENE CHANDLER
I JUST CAN'T HELP BELIEVING-- B.J. THOMAS
WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN-- CARPENTERS
SILVER BIRD-- MARK LINDSEY
RAINBOW-- MARMALADE-- the follow up to "Reflections of My Life" getting a smattering of airplay.
A song by Todd Rundgren which he didn't say and I don't know.
WHY CAN'T I TOUCH YOU-- RONNIE DYSON

Now that we're way into fall, I finally got around to finishing off summer. I'll use the A to Z excuse, though.

Stay Tuned for the Summer of 1971 Coming This June. --RoadDog


SENIOR BUMPER SNICKERS: I was always taught to respect my elders. Now, I don't have anyone to respect.

No comments: