Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

JSS: Cold Nights-- No Firebird-- Embarrassing Bears-- Warmer

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. COLD NIGHTS-- The last four nights have gotten VERY COLD. Yesterday, we had patchy frost. I had to move a lot of the potted plants inside as I'd like to get a few more weeks of bloom and of course, hoping for an Injun Summer.


2. NO FIREBIRD-- I took the '85 in two weeks ago as it was leaking radiator fluid. It still isn't done. Guess I'll have to find another mechanic.


3. EMBARRASSING BEARS-- Sunday night was the worst I've ever seen the Bears get beat, well, actually, our quarterbacks were "Beat Up." The "O" line is not that good and I'm surprised Martz didn't make offensive changes like he did versus the Cowboys.

It was amazing only to be losing 3-0 at half with no offense.


4. WARMER-- Temps to be in 70s today. Hope to get the rest of the power washing finished and perhaps take the boat out.

Just Some Stuff. --RoadDog



SENIOR BUMPER SNICKERS: I'm so old I don't buy green bananas.

No comments: