Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

JSS: A Fourth Gazing Ball and Out-of-Control Grass

JSS--  Just Some Stuff.

1.  FOURTH GAZING BALL--  Recently, I had to buy my fourth gazing ball for the front yard.  I am a big fan of gazing balls which probably served as the inspiration for Chicago's Bean in Millennium Park.  This one is green, but the others were blue.

I lost the first one to some trick-or-treaters, the second one tome, when I planted the snow shovel accidentally on top of it when taking a break from the big Groundhog Day blizzard a few years back.  I forgot it was there as it was covered with snow.

I lost the third one while pulling some spent plants and bumped it, causing it to fall off the pedestal onto a concrete frog.


2.  OUT-OF-CONTROL GRASS--  I really had to rush yesterday to get the grass cut before storms rolled in at 11 a.m..  They were forecast and sure liked they were coming, but never materialized.  But, about 2 p.m. we had one bad storm roll through and another at around five, W

We have been getting a whole lot of rain and I have now cut the grass three times in nine days.  Usually this time of the year I only have to cut every week and a half or so.

Just Soime Stuff.  RoadDog


SAY WHAT?  BEAM ME UP SCOTTY:  Some outdated futuristic in the late 60s, Star trek technology.

No comments: