Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Cancelled or Nearly Dead TV Shows (That I Like)

From the April 3, 2014, USA Today.

These are the shows that I will miss:

ABC--  "The Neighbors" and "Super Fun Night."  I always enjoy aliens coping with earth ways in the former and the latter one was a big surprise as I thought it was going to be really stupid, but showed a lot of promise.

NBC--  "Dracula" and "The Michael J. Fox Show."  I thought the former was to be just a short-run, one-time thing.  I never got to hooked on the latter.

CBS--  "Hostages,"  "How I Met Your Mother" and "Intelligence."  I understood the first one to be just a short-run, one-time show.  I will miss the second one, but it was time to go.  The third one showed a lot of promise.

---RoadDog


YOGI-ISM:  Referring to bad sun conditions in left field at the stadium, "It gets late out there early."


No comments: