Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Just Got Back from Indy-- Part 2: May 24th

May 24, 2014:

This was my 63rd birthday.

  After Paul made a great chirrizo and eggs breakfast, we walked over to the Legends Day event at the track.  It costs $10 to get in, but a whole lot of stuff is open.  Watched some of the Drivers Meeting, walked through the Gasoline Alley area where the cars are located and saw several of them outside.

I also went to the memorabilia show and didn't buy anything.  I am making every effort not to get "hooked totally" on the Indy 500 and start buying stuff.  So far, I haven't in my three years of going.  Then went to the Chevy Experience area and had a look at one of the 2014 Camaro Indy 500 pace cars.  I was impressed with the new 2014 Malibus and Impalas.

--RoadDog


RETIREE Q&A:  Q:  How many retirees to change a light bulb?  A:  Only one, but it might take all day.


No comments: